Our financial planning process is a thorough, yet simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, we can help develop customized financial strategies that can turn your goals into reality.
- We identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- We establish a clear set of short & long-term financial goals based on your values & beliefs.
- Together, with your tax, legal and other professional advisors, we compare financial alternatives and develop recommendations that work towards achieving your financial goals.
A well rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture: your current financial position, risk management, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. Your most valuable asset is time. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
Some of our Financial Services include the following, but not limited to:
- 403B / 457 Not for Profit Set Up
- 403B / TSA Plans
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- College Funding
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Guaranteed Income
- IRA & 401(K) Assets and Planning
- IRA, 401(K) and 403(B) Rollovers
- Life Insurance
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Retirement Tax Strategies
- RMD Planning
- Roth IRA
- Safe Money Options
- Social Security
- Wealth Management
- Wills, Trusts, Estates
Schedule Your Appointment with
Phone (614) 468-1660
Advisory services offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser.